Maybe this thread has been done before but I never saw it so... I thought I'd start one. What do you do for a living? You don't have to say the company name or anything personal but what your day to day duties include or maybe even what career you would like to go into...

I'll start... I work for a company that sells medical equipment. I do all of the quotes, and purchasing (besides some certain manufacturers). I also do a whole bunch of office admin stuff all the way from answering phones to keeping up with service calls. Sounds interesting doesn't it. laugh I actually majored in Accounting in college but decided I didn't like accounting and stumbled upon this job. I've been here for about 3 years now. It's pretty cool. Only 3 of us in the office and I get to wear jeans and flip flops to work. That's pretty cool!! thumbsup

However, my dream job would be someone who travels for a living and then writes about all the places they went and things they did. I think it would be awesome to write those travel books we all see.

What about you?!!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw