Great thread, H. I've enjoyed reading everyone's successes and ambitions. Personally, I missed last year's thread, so I don't have anything to measure up to, thankfully. <g>

What happened in 2004 that was good? Other than visiting Wendy and John in their new home in Canada, seeing some old Folc friends again and meeting a couple of new ones - which was wonderful and probably the highlight of my year - I can't think of anything terribly noteworthy.

I guess taking my main holiday in the UK (rather than going abroad) for the first time in years was also a highlight. I really enjoyed the novelty of not needing a passport, being able to travel there in just a few hours, and being able to speak the language when I arrived - oh, and being able to watch Wimbledon on the BBC. <g> Not to mention that Cornwall, where I went, was utterly charming and beguiling. smile )

For 2005? Um, well, I guess the main aim is to visit Canada again within the next few months. Hopefully meet up with the transatlantic Folcs I met last time and perhaps meet some new ones, time and circumstances permitting.

A minor resolution is to wash the dinner dishes the same night I use them rather than leave them for next morning. blush

Oh, and get my bathroom refitted and redecorated! Almost forgot that one.

That's about it. smile

Nope, thought of another one: begin writing an original fiction novel. That's a biggie and I'll give myself a big pat on the back next year if I actually manage it.

Yvonne