Hrm. Looking back at the old thread, I see I didn't make any resolutions. I don't do well with resolutions, so I just usually give up on them. laugh

In 2004,

-- I went to visit my brand new niece and my mom, going to a place I haven't been to in 10 years

-- My brother was deployed overseas. He did get to see his daughter before he left, thank goodness.

-- Had a few cat issues. Must get them resolved this year (Apparently doesn't like crying babies)

-- Got an outstanding student award at school (yay) and an organization award (which I wasn't even in, the teacher just threw my name in there)

-- FINALLY got out of the Army, after being yanked around for 10 months.

This year... hrm..

-- Finally go to an NFL game. Tomorrow, whee! (Saints @ Panthers)

-- Finish school, if I don't get jerked around again

-- Get started on a few projects I have in mind

Other than that, I hope for a good year with no issues, hassles, sickness, strife, and accidents. I know it won't happen (well, I better not have another accident!), but hopefully it won't be too bad. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited