Oh dear, this looks dismayingly like accountability! goofy Although it looks like I'm okay, 'cause I didn't list resolutions so much as hopes wink

From last year, I'd hoped for:

Michael gets past the problems he's having in school.

Our family finances get a little less tight!

A stress-free, fun-filled Kerth season, whether I win or not.
Michael got better at the end of first grade, but is now struggling more in second, so that's a wash. Our family finances have improved somewhat. And I had a fun Kerth season. Even if I didn't win anything laugh

We get to see out-of-town family more frequently.

I'd love for my mother to wise up and get rid of her psycho dog and not get a new one!

I hope there aren't any huge terrorist attacks and that the little ones would stop

And, last but not least, I hope W. gets re-elected,
The out-of-town family thing didn't happen, but my mother did get rid of the psycho dog! No huge terrorist attacks, but way too many of them altogether. And that whole presidential election thing turned out really well, from my perspective laugh

So, for 2005... I resolve to:

--get back into writing on a more regular basis, and finish Hearts United

--not get carried away and say anything that approaches flaming

--not waste hours a day on piddly stuff (aimless websurfing or playing games), but instead spend it on more important things like writing, caring for my family, and volunteering.

And I can't make a resolution exactly, but I'd love to be able to visit Wendy's place and meet lots of my overseas friends! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K