Last year we had a really fun thread where FoLCs explained the good stuff they wanted to remember in 2003 and their good resolutions for 2004. And this morning I went back to look at that thread, and our posts... and my post. laugh

So... the question is, what were your good resolutions in January 2004 and how many did you stick to? And what are your good resolutions for 2005?

And since I'm asking, well, I'm going to answer for myself:

Last year, I said I would:

- finish Near Wild Heaven II
Um... that didn't quite work out.

- spend more time in the UK
That was great! I spent a great deal of time in England last year: first, I had a teaching practice in Manchester: I was in a primary school there and I had a blast! I learned to play pool and drink pints of beer (no, not in primary school goofy ), and I also got to spent great holiday in England in February, April and August. smile

- go back to Italy
That didn't happen. frown But I still got to see El in April and October. hyper

- take a part-time job so that I can finally take my English degree
Well, took a raincheck on that. Teaching in Manchester reminded me of what's good in primary school, so I decided to give it a chance. Not sure yet whether it was a good decision, but hey, it's a job after all. laugh

- build a bridge to Canada
As you may know, there's still no bridge, but with that resolution I had another good resolution in mind, which I didn't want to reveal at the time: take a plane. And that's one I stuck to!!!! I really did take a plane! Four times! And I went to Canada. And I'll be going back to Canada in the near future. smile

So what are the good resolutions for 2005? Well, for me:

- Spend much less time on work stuff
- Get a position in another school
- Finish NWH II (for real this time)

And that's all, because I want to stick to these resolutions, so I figured I'd better not multiply them. wink

So what are yours?

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~