Catching up... I have to say that I'm having a fabulous time for Christmas this year smile In years past, it's been more of a stress thing, but that's gotten a lot better after I got onto anti-depressants laugh Last year, we spent a week at my mother-in-law's house, with all the siblings and cousins... and it was really great. I loved watching my kids have fun with their cousins, and it was very relaxing to let them run around in a house with ten adults who loved them. I wish we could do it again this year.

This year, we're staying home. We have a lovely tree, and the presents have been arriving at irregular intervals (sure, most of the gifts are for my kids, but that's fun, too). I agree with LabRat, the Internet and Amazon are a God-send. Check a few wish lists, click a few pages, input a lot of addresses, and voila, your shopping is done. smile I'm even enjoying shopping for my hubby & kids -- although today, I got caught in some absolutely horrendous traffic around our local shopping complex (not a mall, more of a plaza) -- that place is borderline nuts all year 'round, to start with, but gets much much worse in December... but I still got everything done in good time.

I'm a Christian, so I'm celebrating the birth of my savior, but the present-giving/getting part is fun, too <g> And the kids are 7 & 5, so they're just the perfect ages for innocent enjoyment.

So I'm afraid I'm having a wonderful Christmas this year <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K