Since so many people have posted things that they love about Christmas in an 'I hate Christmas' thread laugh , I figure I have to come up with something that I like about the season.

Let's see... Not being able to find a parking space when all you want at the local grocery store is some milk... Nope. That's not it. Hmmm... I know, the piles and piles of snow that are building up by the minute and the number of cars you see piled in the ditches as you make your way... Uh, no. That's not it either.

Hey, I know. As a divorce/criminal lawyer, I tend to make lots of money this time of year. Taking mothers to court so that dad can have Christmas access to his children (btw, at noon on Christmas day, say a small prayer for all the kids who are being transfered from one parent to the other - especially among parents who are screaming at each other the whole time). Bailing people out of jail for drinking and driving. And then, of course, there is the divorce rush that ALWAYS follows Christmas - where the stress, financial problems, alcohol problems, inlaw problems, religous differences, etc, always seem to come to a head. Okay, I've found my thing to like about Christmas. Lots of work eek

ML wave (who will now go and wrap Christmas presents :rolleyes: )

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane