I love Christmas. But I just loathe writing Christmas cards, so thanks, ML, for giving me the opportunity to say that. <G>

Don't know what it is about writing cards, but usually I drag my heels over it until the very last minute and half the time end up missing important posting deadlines as a result. This year, I've been very, very good and at least gotten my overseas FoLC cards off in good time. Still haven't done the rest though. :p Usually I try to forget I need to do them, until various cards from neighbours pop through the door and tweak my guilty conscience.

Something else I was never a huge fan off was jostling through the packed stores looking for gifts. Listening to the same carol tinnily wafting through endless stores, standing in massive queues...<shudder>. Not my idea of fun.

So thank you to the inventor of the internet. It's just so much more fun to go gift buying with a glass of wine and a few After Eights, while my choice of carols plays. Very relaxing.

And while I'm on the subject - whoever thought up Amazon wish lists deserves a medal!

LabRat (all for making life easier...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers