Sorry to say, I absolutely love Christmas. Sure, trying to think of gifts to give can be trying (Does Dad have *this* game? Do I really need to give my older brother anything since he got his christmas present early? It's not my fault he's already finished the game..), but I enjoy seeing their faces as they open the presents. Even when I can't be there, I like to think they're enjoying them. I'm the person who starts listening to Christmas music in November (October gets me odd looks) and immersing myself in the season. It cheers me up. Of course, I don't get things done quickly, but I like doing it....

Since this is an "I hate Christmas" thread, I had to try to think of something I hate about this season. Then I remembered. I live right behind the local mall. Sure, there are at least 3 other malls in the Charlotte area, but this one gets a fair amount of traffic, too. And that means anytime I come home from work, any time I need to get groceries, or to run to K-Mart for something I need, I have to brave the traffic. *sigh* At least there are backways to go.

Now, to get my hubby's butt in gear so I can get my Christmas tree and decorate it.. then cut out and decorate Christmas cookies... and finish addressing my Christmas cards.. and see what Christmas movies are on tonight.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited