SQD wrote:
What if his enemy is Lana?! I mean this whole tatoo thing... and the conversation Clark had with his folks about his enemy... and all the mystery with Lana... And she was in the CAVE!! When Clark turned to leave, he was staring at that picture of the snake and whatever it was. ... (Wouldn't Lana haters everywhere love that?!) And it would make Lex lovers so happy!
Oh.
My.
God.

Count me as one Lana-hater and Lex-lover who would totally love that. <g> Holy cow, what a theory! (And it would make me feel a little better about her being part os his destiny, which I still totally hate if it's anything else.)

Of course, I can't be the only one who has been seeing some Lex/Lana chemistry, or dare I say flirting, between them (end of last season, beginning of this one). Maybe it won't be Lois who Clark has to tell to "Get in bed with the devil!" but Lana. wink

Lynn wrote:
Did anyone else notice how much of Kal-El seems to have remained in Clark?
Yes! Thank you for saying that! I noticed it when he was striding so purposedly across the field towards the safe house. He was so ... focused. I liked it. And I loved how he baited Lois over how she didn't have him all figured out yet. Total shades of L&C's Pilot episode ... with a twist, of course. smile

And I'm with you on the chemistry, Lynn -- I almost stopped watching this show when it was all about the CLana; boring! And TPTB would have to be blind not to see how awesome ED is as Lois and how the sparks fly with her and TW's Clark. They might have only signed her to 13 eps originally, but if they see good possibilities, they'll find a way to keep her. I just hope the rest of the SV-watching population is reacting as strongly to Lois as we are. I've heard the ratings are slipping, and I just hope they don't try to blame that on Lois!

Kathy