ooooh!!!! I loved it!

Lois and Clark were investigating together! ohhh happy, happy, happy.

The bathroom scene and the scene that followed were just too great! Lois called him a boy scout! Where as LC Lois seemed mortified that anyone would think the two of them were together (in GGGofH), ED's Lois went right along with it...futhuring it even. It was beautiful. She's already got Clark tounge-tied!

I loved the guilty little look that Clark gave his dad about the helicopter. It was soooo cute.

There was one part where I had to shake my head a bit thinking I had heard Dean... The part where Lana drives Lois back to Clark's house. Lois gets out of the car and Clark sees her and he says her name. It was EXACTLY how L&C Clark said it when ever he was surprised to see Lois somewhere. Even the look on his face was the same!

I think the talk b/w Lana and Clark at the end was my favorite conversation b/w the two of them

Lana could just see the chemistry b/w Clark and Lois. And then he started listing all those faults and you could just see that even HE didn't believe that there was nothing there. And of course it reminded me of L&C where Clark was talking to his parents about Lois for the first time!

*sigh* /me wants to fast forward to them really being together...

Oh, the shower scene. Five words: Naked Clark. Lois in flannel.
yes! and the way Clark's eyes lingered on Lois legs below his shirt... Men love to see an attractive woman (hopefully their attractive woman wink ) in the man's shirt.

Dare I say it... it's almost sacreligious... but... but... I actually like this Lois better than Teri Hatcher's.
Anna...I found myself thinking the same thing... eek ...there are a lot of things that I like better. I'm glad you said it first though... thumbsup I know she's at least gong to be there till episode 8... slight spoiler that really doesn't "spoil" anything: In an upcoming episode, Lois is going to be known by another name somewhat...not saying why/how/details.
Only that the other name is Breanna!!!!! which of course I am TOTALLY excited about!

-Breanna