1. Lois and Clark as a couple or Lois and Clark as just friends? After much consideration, I have to say friends. I enjoyed the show more when both were still struggling with their feelings for each other.
2. Superman in the black suit or in the traditional red and blue? Technically, Superman has the traditional suit, and Kal-El the black one. So I'm going for both. laugh
3. Zara or Mayson? Zara! At least she didn't love Clark to complicate matters. <g>
4. The wedding arc or the New Krypton arc? NK.
5. Michael Landes as Jimmy or Justin Whalin as Jimmy? Justin Whalin. He's the cuter one.
6. Lex or Tempus? Lex.
7. The virtual bed scene in "Virtually Destroyed" or the elevator scene in "Brutal Youth?" VD, cause of all the virginity talk around it.
8. Lois with long hair or Lois with short hair? Long! I really liked it better like that.
9. Lois and Clark's fight in "House of Luthor" or their fight in "Stop the Presses?" HoL.
10. Clark's proposal to Lois or Lois' proposal to Clark? Lois' proposal.
11. This poll or staring at the wall? (ha) Polls are fun. laugh

Bonus question: How many languages can YOU order dinner in? Lemme see... I speak Dutch, English, German and French. I can manage in Frysian, Spanish and Italian as well. So that makes it seven.

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!