1. Lois and Clark as a couple or Lois and Clark as just friends? I like them best somewhere in-between. When they're just realizing that there's more than friendship between them, but they're not quite a couple yet.

2. Superman in the black suit or in the traditional red and blue? He looks good in black, but I'm a traditional sort of girl.

3. Zara or Mayson? Mayson. She got a bum deal - between the two, I'd have killed off Dan over Mayson.

4. The wedding arc or the New Krypton arc? Is 'death' an option? Because, honestly, I hated both those stupid storylines.

5. Michael Landes as Jimmy or Justin Whalin as Jimmy? Landes was lot more fun. And he did a killer Perry White impersonation.

6. Lex or Tempus? Lex. Tempus wore out his welcome after the second time around.

7. The virtual bed scene in "Virtually Destroyed" or the elevator scene in "Brutal Youth?" How is that even debatable? Virtually Destroyed. Tearing each other's clothes off will always rank higher than switching breakfasts.

8. Lois with long hair or Lois with short hair? Definitely the long hair. She looks chumpy to me with short hair.

9. Lois and Clark's fight in "House of Luthor" or their fight in "Stop the Presses?" House of Luthor. But then, I don't much care for the fourth season so I'm biased.

10. Clark's proposal to Lois or Lois' proposal to Clark? Both were cheesy, but at least hers had more honesty behind it.

11. This poll or staring at the wall? (ha)I did the poll. Now I can go back to staring at the wall.

Bonus question: How many languages can YOU order dinner in? Three. English, French and Spanish. Unless I'm reading off a menu. Then you can throw in anything that's a Latin or Germanic language.

"There are lots of people who can be clever with words, which is different from being right with them." Anne Enright