1. Lois and Clark as a couple or Lois and Clark as just friends? - A Couple
2. Superman in the black suit or in the traditional red and blue?- Oh the black one! Yummy!
3. Zara or Mayson? - Mayson! Hey, I actually liked the woman.
4. The wedding arc or the New Krypton arc? Wedding Arc
5. Michael Landes as Jimmy or Justin Whalin as Jimmy? - Justin Whalin, because I remember him more from when I was a kid.
6. Lex or Tempus? - Tempus!
7. The virtual bed scene in "Virtually Destroyed" or the elevator scene in "Brutal Youth?" - ...Must you give me the hard choices so early in the farking morning?? Um... I'd hafta go with VD because there were shoulders. Mmmm.
8. Lois with long hair or Lois with short hair? - Hmmm! I prefered the long hair of season two, but the short spiffy do in later season four.
9. Lois and Clark's fight in "House of Luthor" or their fight in "Stop the Presses?" - Stop the Presses
10. Clark's proposal to Lois or Lois' proposal to Clark? - Lois' proposal
11. This poll or staring at the wall? (ha) - Again with the hard choices! wink I prefer the poll.

Bonus question: How many languages can YOU order dinner in? - ...I can hardly order in english! wink

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*