1. Lois and Clark as a couple or Lois and Clark as just friends?
Actually I prefer them as friends on the first cusp of being a couple. It is exciting.

2. Superman in the black suit or in the traditional red and blue?
Traditional red and blue. Leave the black color to darker heroes :p

3. Zara or Mayson?
That's a tough choice. Although I like Zara for her constant struggle between duty and desire, I prefer Mayson simply because she functioned as a much needed catalyst for Lois and Clark's relationship to progress.

4. The wedding arc or the New Krypton arc?
Surprisingly Wedding arc, because I just don't like the fics where Clark is not able to come back or comes back too late from NK.

5. Michael Landes as Jimmy or Justin Whalin as Jimmy?
Justin Whalin.. somehow from his very first episode, he brought more color and depth to his character.

6. Lex or Tempus?
Tempus... he is a better loser (i.e. whenever he gets caught) than Lex.

7. The virtual bed scene in "Virtually Destroyed" or the elevator scene in "Brutal Youth?"
Elevator scene, both of them are more besotted with each other.

8. Lois with long hair or Lois with short hair?
Short hair, she looks cuter.

9. Lois and Clark's fight in "House of Luthor" or their fight in "Stop the Presses?"
Stop the Presses, the breaking-door scene was too cool and a nice touch. Also in this fight both were in the right, sort of.

10. Clark's proposal to Lois or Lois' proposal to Clark?
Lois' proposal... because secret identities were a moot point, and I just adore Lois' "love you more than I have ever loved someone" dialogue.

11. This poll or staring at the wall? (ha)
This poll... absolutely! thumbsup

Bonus question: How many languages can YOU order dinner in?
3.. English, Hindi, Arabic.

wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria