Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Would there be legal repercussions if we were to have physical objects as premiums? Warner Bros and DC Comics are currently turning a blind eye to fanfic, but if we were to start using their intellectual property on shirts, mugs, etc., might they not decide to put their foot down?
What about something non-specific, that doesn't use any copywrited images, but instead uses an original slogan? Such as (from the top of my head):

"LnC:NAoS - FanFiction: 20 years long and still super strong" /Although, I know technically, the show's FanFiction probably started before the end of the show./

"LnC:NAoS - FanFiction: Don't knock a man with glasses; you never know what secrets he may be hiding./

"FanFiction: After 20 years, my superhero can still beat up your superhero, but he's chooses to be better than that."

"FanFiction: I spend my free time saving the world. What do you do?"

"Psst: I have a secret identity. I write FanFiction."

"Psst: I have a secret identity. I read FanFiction."

I'm trying to think of good Lois Lane ones, which are specific to her but are still vague enough to pass censors. All I've come up with is:

"Chocolate and Coffee: the fuel of all great writers."

"Strong women don't need a superhero to back her up, but it doesn't hurt to have one on speed dial."

"I prefer Chocolate to Rocky Road. Ask me why?"

Any other ideas?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.