You can always use Harry Potter style swearing. There's a lot of, "Harry swore under his breath," in those books, but that only really works for interjections.

I've heard it argued that, for example, a prison scene wouldn't feel realistic if the prisoners weren't swearing, and their dialog should be written accordingly. I'm not looking for realism in all aspects of a story, though; I'm reading to be entertained. I don't ever like to read profanity, but I tolerate a certain amount of it. Regarding Superman in particular, I agree with others' sentiments that I would find it out of character, and it would detract from the story for me.

Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable writing characters using language in a story that I wouldn't feel comfortable using in conversation myself.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)