Sheila - I've had some problems with it - lots of refreshing. If you're logged in though, up at the top there's a word count box. The automatic word counter doohickey isn't up and running yet.

I've had a pretty easy weekend otherwise - and it's a universe I'm already immersed in and I've had a lot of it half-plotted in my head for a long time. To be honest 10%, maybe more, of it [though scattered throughout] is recapping OTOH since this is the sequel, so it's been pretty easy as far as trying to figure out my characters and motivations and all that kind of stuff...

And - again - I'm NOT doing the 25k words in two days [or whatever it was] like I did last year and I'm not planning on spending half the month in the hospital [which took care of Thanksgiving stuff for me last year since we were in on Thanksgiving - didn't lose the day to the holiday] or with DH's kidney stone and the rest of it worried about DS and DH wink .

I don't even begin to know how many of those words got deleted btw wink . It was the longest freaking wedding ceremony ever, I think. Every vow I could find - 4xs. Once for Perry, once for Jimmy. Once for Perry, once for Lucy. Etc.

I'm hoping to 'front load' because the end of the month is going to be crazy for me as is the end of this week...

Carol [who did more than enough last month to hit nano this month... and wishes she could do it for money...]