I'm glad to see that y'all are writing with us again this year. The nano page has been spotty for me lately so I haven't seen word counts since midnight, but I did note that many of you had posted. I'm glad to see that you're writing as well, Sheila. I was hoping that you were when I checked my "buddies" page.

(Are Lara Moon, SmileyD, and Catherine Bruce writing this year?)

I had a party rescheduled, so I worked all morning and afternoon and hayrided and bonfired all evening. I only got in about 30 minutes writing while James drove and another hour writing while I was half brain dead asleep.

I got in 724 words yesterday and another 400 so far this afternoon. I know that's chump change, but I'm having a tough time getting in the mood this year. Last year was so tough emotionally that I'm still carrying around some stuff that I need to leave behind.

Many thanks to Carol and James for weighing in on which plot I should do. As you can see below, your opinion mattered to me.

NaNo Name: Elisabeth_queen_of_D8aland
NaNo UserID #: 206936
Years Doing NaNo: This is my 2nd
This Year's Genre: Lois and Clark/Lois and Clark crossover (Just like I did last year)
This Year's Idea: Mindy Church decides to get Lois and Clark out of the way while she takes over Intergang.
Novel Title: Indisposed
Word Count Goal: 50K