I use the 'edit' feature
Do you mean the 'Track changes' tool?

I'm not much of a beta-reader; have done only once for Mona. I admit I borrowed some ideas from TJ. smile But I'm not a grammar nazi like her, nor do I have an eye for minor mistakes.

So, I'd probably beta like this! I don't like using too much bold words because then the story almost becomes invisible to me. I use symbols instead.

KEY
Italics ? = choices / suggestions
Bold = add changes
--> = new paragraph
() = remove words/ letters

========================================================

Lois was in love with Superman. -->

She also li(c)ked Lex Luthor. He was a handsome man and took her to nice places. How (can) could she decide? Sadly, Lois (thinks) thought that she (will never) would never / will never be able to choose. -->

(Then) Suddenly? (their is) there was a knock on her door. (It's) It was Clark! -->

" Clark! Come in ," Lois said, and he (did.) entered? -->

"Lois, I love you!" (S)said Clark. -->

This made Lois happy. "Clark, I love you too!" (S)she said (.) , then (S)she frowned. "But I also love Lex and Superman." -->

"Well I am Superman (.) , " said Clark. He spun into his costume to show her. -->

Lois giggled. "Are you Lex , too ?"

" No," said Clark. " Only (a superman) a *super*man / Superman, / a [b]superman [/b] who loves you!"

The End

===========================================================

PS. I could detect only that much grammatical errors, and even though I won't mind if it is left as it is, I wholly agree with Classicala regarding the explanations/specifications/elaborations/suggestions. laugh

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time