I'm curious. I know everyone has their own style of editing fic---some are more grammar oriented than others, others tend to leave more plot-based comments. Even the comments themselves...Well, you know. If it's all right, I'd like to see what everyone focuses on.

This is totally voluntary, of course.

I just want you to show me how you would fix the following crap (NOT A REAL FIC*)

Lois was in love with Superman. She also licked Lex Luthor. He was a hansome man and took he nice places. How can she decide? Sadly, Lois thinks that she will never choose. Then their is a knock on her door. It's Clark! Come in Lois said, and he did. "Lois, I love you!" Said Clark. This made Lois happy. "Clark, I love you too!" She said. She frowned. "But also Lex and Superman." "Well I am Superman." said Clark. He spun into his costume to show her. Lois giggled. "Are you Lex to?"

No said Clark. Only a superman who loves you!

The End
I'm sorry if this is too much to discuss in one post, or if it induces a case of badness-overload. Please do what you can. This is only a drill, but I'd prefer if you respond as if it were a real fic from a client. No swearing, please. goofy

*AFAIK

~•~