I noticed you're over 12G sheilah - that's awesome! Cat - I dunno how you hit that mark so fast!

My own little personal goal the last few days has been to keep up with sheilah - not because it's a competition or anything but when I went to put my number in the other day I noticed she was only a couple words ahead of me smile . Unfortunately, RL [no not Roger smile ] has been a bear.

Two sick kids [DD6 is still not 100% from the weekend, DD2 is 102* at the moment after being 103*+ last night and shaking to the point she almost couldn't take her medicine. That's on top of DS3mos probably going in to the hospital after our doc appointment tomorrow. So writing fell down the list frown .

However, today is my birthday and I'm going to do schoolwork and then I'm going to write my little heart out! And we're going to be on TV tonight! And DH got a present for me all on his own and helped DDs pick something out [$1 each smile said they did good - but DD6 didn't think I'd want a candle b/c all you can do with it is blow it out smile ].

I'm at 10968 at the moment.
Carol [off to do schoolwork so she can write guiltlessly later]