Well a couple of other things.

1.There is a author named "the Gorn" at Annes place that writes some truly outstanding L&C. Do anyone know if she has written any regular fics?

2. Eventually I learned that Burnout was an nfic so it's lack of a Kerth flag stopped to amaze me.

Was Wendy's Second thoughts also an Nfic originally? Because I have a hard time understanding why she wasn't at least nominated with that one. (Incredible episode adaptation, an A-plot that made Luthor look like a true evil mastermind. Lois was actually allowed to make sense. I have a hard time choosing between this and Thompsons whammy "First comes marriage", but that one at least has the recognition it deserves.)

3. Then I would like to make a homage to Nicole Sullivan. I voted for her three times this year.

But I constantly lose her best story (IMHO) "The Way You Look Tonight" because I assume it must have a kerthflag.

..Do you know why? Of course you don't know why, you weren't in my head. Well here's the thing. Superman is a dream come true."

"I caught that part," Clark teased.

"You, Clark... you're the man who makes my dreams come true."
notworthy

Seriously, the voting committee must have lost the story or their brains most have been taken over by aliens or something...

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...