Well, if you've found the Archive, then you've found the majority of the PG fic out there. smile Other than stories posted at fanfiction.net by people who don't seem to know that the Archive exists, everything seems to end up on the Archive. Stories posted here in instalments end up there once they're completed, edited and so on. smile

As for nfic, there isn't as comprehensive an archive. Annesplace is an author-based archive and any nfic writer can ask to have their work uploaded there, but not everyone has. Annette (the webmaster) does also host PG fic by the nfic authors she hosts, but she doesn't attempt to be a comprehensive PG archive - it's more a generous courtesy to the nfic authors who've also written PGfic. smile

To the best of my knowledge, Zoomway hasn't ever written nfic - I seem to remember seeing her comment once that she just couldn't do it. It's not as easy as it might look. wink The vast majority of nfic authors that I can think of are on Annesplace.

As for the two message boards, there's a bit of history there, but it's ancient history now and honestly not worth revisiting. The distinction, mainly, though is that Zoomway's message boards focus on the actors and their careers and lives - so if you're a Dean or Teri fan that's the place to go to talk about what they're doing these days, rave about Desperate Housewives, post photos of their kids and so on. These message boards focus on fanfic. You'll have noticed that a lot of people happily coexist on both. smile

Anyway, welcome, and I hope you enjoy the fanfic! Do check out the TOCs, because that's how you'll find all parts of stories posted on these boards. Don't miss an outstanding story by CC Aiken called In A Better Place - so far these boards are the only place you can read it. goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*