posted one or two on this board with that moniker because I knew the stories wouldn't be read if people knew who the author was. Seemed like a shame to spend 6 months on a story to have nobody read it.
LOL, Cindy. But as I recall, most everybody knew that Ann Nonymous equaled Cindy Leuch right from the get go. Something about IP nos I think. laugh You know what FoLCs are like - present them with a mysterious new author and they'll try and solve the puzzle of who it is.

Looks like it worked
Yes, as I recall, your story was both read and well-received. Sometimes by people who knew who you were. So, it turned out to be something of a moot experiment really. goofy

Could it possibly be that this notion that certain authors who post here will have their story ignored just because they might have had disagreements in the past with some of the people who hang out here is nothing more than a myth? Existing only in the minds of those who have a keen desire to believe themselves to be discriminated against? wink

Cindy, I don't agree with everything that you have posted on this or any other board. You can probably say the same about me. But that hasn't stopped me from reading many of your stories, and enjoying them.
Count me in this group. Oh, you can take out that probably though. goofy I've always thought you were a very talented author, Cindy, and I've greatly enjoyed many of your stories over the years. And good stories and talented authors will always be welcome on this board - no matter what their name.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers