Just chiming in to thank all the BRs I've worked with since I came roaring out of lurkerdom two years ago. Thanks to everyone who has improved my writing, saved my sanity when my computer crashed and ate my nearly-finished stories, and put up with my erradic (and sometimes frantic) writing pace. I love you all.

Special thanks to Sarah, who was my very first BR and who BRed for me instantly over IM when I just couldn't wait for feedback. She also put up with my habit of leaving off mid-sentence causing her to respond with comments like, "Lois looked into his eyes and said WHAT?! You can't just end on 'eyes'!!" She also reminded me patiently (and frequently) that question marks are not optional.

And of course special thanks to Kathy who had no idea what she was getting into when she posted feedback to the beginning of Anybody's Baby. I'll never forget how terrified I was to email her and ask for more help (I drafted the email over and over and made Sarah read it each time) or how excited I was to get her reply almost immediately offering to look at what I had. If it wasn't for her, I don't know what would have happened to AB, since I was definitely drowning. Since then she's turned a number of my stories upside down and inside out, always making them better than they were, and co-authoring Tea Totaled with her was one of the most fun writing experiences of my life.

So thanks again, everyone!
Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen