Oh, I appreciate beta readers! I like to think my writing's improved in the last eight years, and a large part of that has been due to all those kind and patient souls who've corrected my grammar and pointed out plot holes.

Erin, sorry to make you type [DELETE COMMA] so often goofy And thanks for being so enthusiastic about my fluff stories -- that really helps keep me motivated.

Wendy, you've been great, mostly with characterizations and b-plots, but with lots of other stuff, too... you've helped me out a lot, probably more times than you know -- even when we were fighting goofy

Irene, I will always remember the time you made a casual comment that helped me figure out what was bugging me about my story, prompting a big rewrite that I was so much happier with. smile

I know there have been others along the way, and I'm grateful to each and every one of you, even if I can't remember your name right at this moment laugh Heck, I'm even grateful to the people who said they'd love to beta-read but then had to bow out as RL (not you, Roger) interfered.

Anyway... happy beta reader appeciation day! thumbsup

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K