i guess the question to me is "how common are stories with an above pg-13 rating but little to no sexual content?" is it enough to warrant a change? is the change something people want anyway? are there enough such stories to warrant a new folder?

i mean, if the problem is that authors are having trouble reaching the correct audience, then i don't see what good renaming the folder is going to do.

if it's not that much of a problem, then let it be, and let people's perceptions change with the content.

if there are enough stories that people going to nfic are not finding what they expect or that people interested in more mature stories of a non-sexual nature don't know where to look (or something along those lines), then maybe we should make a new folder. leave nfic for nfic, and create a new folder called rfic. might be worth a try as an experiment, like we did with OF.

personally, i don't read much nfic, and i'm not really one for darkness and violence, so i'm just happy to have the gfic folder. whatever happens on the other side of things... <shrug>

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.