Originally posted by Loriel Eris:

However at the prom in 6th year (last year of school) I tried... something, it could have been called madouri (how its pronounced, NOT necessarirly how its spelt! blush ), I vaguely remember it being green and tasting of cinnamon and/or melon and I liked that.
I love medori smile1 . It is definately my favorite drink! I had my dad buy a large bottle for my best friend's birthday party (since I am the baby that started school early, all of my friends turned 21 before I could buy alcohol myself) and the two of us ended up drinking all of it (the whole bottle) at the party.

Only it was too alcohol-y for us. We had a recipe to make a medori, vodka and sprite - our recipe turned into 90% sprite, 10% medori and 0% vodka smile .

My other favorite is amaretto sour. At our "we hate a certain JMG gala" last year, we made tons of amaretto sours and spend the whole night talking about our least favorite professor after he made us write a 25 page design project - not 22 pages, not 26 pages - 25 exactly.

Anayway, I am way off topic here so I am going to stop.

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve