Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Jello shots sound interesting, but probably not exactly in tune with the scene. Applejack though, sounds perfect! Thanks, Sherry. smile

Perfect specimin of the male physique? I'd say Dean circa S2, but that's probably not the first person that most people outside of folcdom would think of.
ROTFL, Anna! Yes, probably not who Lois would think of at that. <g>

I'd go with Arnold Schwartenegger (however you spell that) or Sylvester Stallone, or Vin Diesel or Danny Devito
Danny Devito rotflol Actually, that's a point. Forgot to mention that this story is set in season one (small pause while LabRat tried to think what year that would be and fails miserably). So it would have to be a name associated with that time.

Ooooooh, Fabio. Would he have been around during season one? Wasn't he mentioned in that list of 'hunks' who sent Ultrawoman flowers? I'll check this out. Thanks, for the suggestion, Pam - sounds like he's a good bet! smile

LabRat (who's holding on to the idea of jello shots for the next party she has.... <G>)

Thanks again, everyone - you're all stars!

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers