I found your post amusing though because every time you post something I end up going 'Hey, me too!' <g> Beginning to wonder if we were separated at birth.
Either that great theory, or the fact the Great Minds Think Alike! laugh

And I wasn't *entirely* truthful in my last post, when I said I had never drunk. Over the years (at family occasions) I've tried alcohol, usually wine, and hated the taste. However at the prom in 6th year (last year of school) I tried... something, it could have been called madouri (how its pronounced, NOT necessarirly how its spelt! blush ), I vaguely remember it being green and tasting of cinnamon and/or melon and I liked that. And I think I've also tried Reef, didn't like that, but I think that may just have been the flavour I picked! Generally I don't drink cause I don't like the taste or I don't really see the appeal in getting drunk (and I usually have to drive home...), though if I keep trying all this stuff that doesn't actually taste like alcohol, I can see things changing! smile

I have however been drunk precisely once in my life. You're going to love this... laugh I never knew about it until New Year when we were over at my Aunt's. The conversation came about when we were discussing my Aunt and Uncle's wedding. I was a year and a half old at the time and at the wedding I got drunk! I was dancing all over the tables until I fell into a drunken slumber! goofy

So there you are, my one night of drunkeness, and I don't remember a thing... laugh Which may be a good thing, after all the stories I've heard! laugh

Loriel (who has just been yelled at for trying to post with too many graemlins!)

Edit: This is post number 25 - its only taken me 5 days to reach LabRat's daily total! /insert big grin Graemlin/

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris