Another classic is the "Fuzzy Navel" which is peach schnaaps and orange juice. Doesn't taste much like alcohol (very "fruit punchy") and if you don't realize what's in it, you can easily drink too much of it. I know it got very popular in the mid- to late-1980's, so I could see it being served as a special drink at the Smallville Fair in 1993 (though they'd definitely ID people so the kids didn't get any). I remember even my mom and her lady friends liked them.

"long island iced tea." it's a large glass of iced tea with several types of alcohol mixed in. looks innocent, tastes fairly innocent (i'm told), and contains the equivalent of 4 shots per glass.
<Gasp> No! You don't say! <bg>

This was one of my drinks of choice in college (Annie, don't you dare say a word wink ) and I still remember a bartender my friend and I were flirting with rambling off the ingredients he used to make them for us: Rum, Gin, Vodka, Triple Sec, and Coke. I believe there is also a splash of Sour Mix in there, and sometimes Tequilla.

I can't see anyone serving this at a booth at a fair, though ... it's definitely a "drink to get drunk on" and probably is the kind of thing Sheriff Rachel wouldn't be too happy about being served at a public gathering. <g>

That said, they just happen to figure prominently in a story Annie and I are working on at the moment ... heh heh heh.

Kathy