Do you know that I've been thinking about this question for the good part of two days now, and have yet to come up with an answer? [g] Oh well, here's my attempt:

Favorite type of fanfic: anything with a good b-plot. I love stories that are angsty and/or waffy, have a dash of humor, and are just generally well-written. Can be a long story, can be a vignette -- I love them both smile

Examples (cause it's *impossible* to think of just one example. Believe me, I've tried!) of those types of fanfics (in no particular order):

LabRat's Masques (one of the most enthralling stories that I've ever read!) and Burnout; Wendy Richards' For the Greater Good, Just Another Undercover Assignment, The Penfriend, and The Healing Time; Demi's Heaven's Prisoners; Erin Klingler's The Accidental Husband; Kathy Brown and Demi's When Friends Become Lovers; Kaylle's In Dreams; Kathy Brown's Momentum; Kaethel's Near Wild Heaven and Loving Arms; Yvonne Connell's Purity; ML Thompson's First Comes Marriage; and AnnieM's Playing the Part and Playing to Win.

Okay, there we go. Don't make me narrow it down anymore or I'll have to cry [g]. That was hard enough! In fact, I know there are a lot of other stories that I really, really wanted to put on this list, too! There are so many people around here whose writing is so darn amazing. Did I ever mention to anyone that I really love being part of this fandom? [g]

Tracey smile (who was shocked and thrilled to see some of her stories mentioned on this thread ... thanks, Wendy and Pam!!)