I read just about anything. My favourites are the epics, I think. I also love Superfutures, and for some reason I just seem to thrive on angst; as long as something terrible happens to Lois and/or Clark, I'm happy. (It does *have* to be resolved by the end tho. wink )

Now on to examples/some of my favourites. Masques (recently read for the first time), Pam's President Kent series (some of the first L&C I read over on ff.net), Nan's Dagger Series (again started on ff.net), In A Dark Place, Ad Astra Per Aspera & The People vs Clark Kent (some epic angst), Irene D's superfuture stories (is there any hope of more to come? please? smile ), Laura's F&AE series, Jenni's Kent Family (though I'm woefully behind in reading it) and some that I'm certain I've forgotten.

Oh, and I also quite like the elseworlds with alternate meetings or a different life, Lifelight (I think that's it, it was nominated and/or won at 20002 Kerths), The Chair (recent short story that was posted here, I can't remember who wrote it!), I love Cause and Effect (ML Thompson) and again a whole stack that won't come to mind! blush

Loriel (who is going to spend a large part of the summer printing out the epics so that she can read them again and again!)

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris