My favorite type of fic is a story that takes a different angle than most traditional stories. For example, I enjoy stories that focus on the other characters (Perry, Jimmy, Lucy, Martha and Jonathan)like Christy's "The Martha Chronicles."
I also like stories that use the other characters a lot, but Lois and Clark are still the main characters. Maybe the best examples of that are my own stories Final Forgiveness and Final Forgiveness II (I am not recommending them because they are not very good, but I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head).

I also like stories without A-plot. Although that isn't saying that I don't read stories with A-plot smile . It really depends who the villian is. If it is Lex, I am not likely to read it, but if it is Tempus or Mindy Church there is a good chance I will read it.

I also have a preference for short or mid-length stories rather than epics unless I read them in individual posts because of my short attention span. I can only sit at the computer reading the same thing for about 10 minutes at a time until my mind starts wanting something new smile It's why I don't read books and I just skim my textbooks and look at the pictures laugh .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve