-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Sorry about the delay, but RL got in the way. grumble
I guess the way Luthor said it it really did not sound like information to anyone but Lois.
LOIS: I already told Lex that I cannot accept gifts from him, so why would he... Right, he's Lex.
LEX: What? I'm supposed to listen to her? Phishaw. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

‘Son, if a girl isn’t interested in you without you having to buy her love, then she isn’t a girl worth pursuing.’
JOHN: Clearly he is still hurt by how Lana treated him.
clap

I think that should be "Superman's existence".
And you'd be right. Fixed.

Lois: Mostly. He might even be more glad if he knew I know they are just sides, and not different people.
He'd just be glad he wouldn't have to worry about an explosion, right?

If he does not tell Lois soon he might figure out she knows. Although none of her actions clearly point that way, at least if you start by assuming she does not know.
Yes, I wonder what would happen if he just started acting like she knows. [Linked Image]

I am glad he notices that. Although clearly some of it was fully a dream.
Yes, some dream, some reality.

To really understand it he would have to do indepth interviews with her about her dreams, which she might not be willing to do.
That and she doesn't know why he would be doing this.

Although since he is Superman his ability to remember his dreams might not be relevant at all.
True.

2 points for Clark.
CLARK: Does that mean I win?
LOIS: No.
LEX: Hardly.
LOIS: He's got more point than your negative 36, Lex.

But maybe Herb did not know as much as he thought.
He didn't.

It is a bit far fetched. ALthough, I guess that is mainly just a reflection of "Just Say Noah". Although it is possible that even with out SM Smiley's plan would have failed, but once it exists nothing really seems far fetched.
Interesting theory.

But the world crashing reality is one that lacks a flying man. That is why Lois was put away (although Clark has never really been told that detail).
HERB: It wasn't germain. Clark came, therefore, Lois won't miss her Clark. All's well with this dimension, right?

He could hang out in the sky and see her from afar, and just happen to walk by as Clark.
He'd have to find her first.

So she won't be mad if he stays around.
Still a bit creepy.

This almost seems incriminating evidence against Luthor, although I can see why Clark does not try to use it, after Lois getting mad at him for trying to blame Luthor one too many times.
How is Luthor incriminating himself by telling Superman not to use his x-ray vision to watch Lois in the shower?

Actually, it just might work. As long as he was willing to actually stop hovering.
CLARK: I thought she liked the hovering.
LOIS: Flying yes, hovering no.

True, she might get mad about it. But wonldn't it allow him to trust her more?
But it implies that she'd be getting into trouble in which she needs SM's help to get out of... And she doesn't admit to that.

Obviously, although he was stalling. If he had just said it all in one breath he would have beat Luthor's knock.
Well, he started to, but then paused because he thought she was going to interrupt, so when he realized Lois wasn't going to interrupt, he started again and that's when Luthor banged on the door.

Under the circumstances her actions seem reasonable, and not really deceptive. Although maybe she should have said "Superman, I know your Clark", instead of saying it was not them who got married. I can see why she didn't, but wish she had.
She wants to give him to trust her enough to confess it without her telling him that she's knows first.

Now if Clark ever recovers his memory of his abduction maybe they can connect the dots.
[Linked Image]

Even if Lex was not a criminal, he is so arrogant and not valuing Lois' opinion, I do not see why she would ever stick with him.
Well, he did this in canon when he took her to Italy for dinner without informing her of their destination first.

Clark would have set it all up himself.
Much more romantic with Clark.

For one, the picnic included a table and chairs, and a butler to serve it.
JOHN: How is it a picnic with a butler?
Picture from Downton Abbey picnic, S3: [Linked Image] Picnic = eating outdoors.

Why do I have doubts that she is seeing the real Lex?
LEX: Because she has to undress me to see that.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Octopus! Octopus! Octopus!

This plan seems more complicated and drawn out than Clark's reveal the truth to Lois plan.
TEMPUS: Those good guys are such horrible planners.

I would say she is not exactly doing that. She could turn him down more often then she does for example.
She turns him down, and he wants her even more.

It would help a lot if she could make Clark see this.
LOIS: So, you're saying that Clark doesn't believe me when I say I love only him? Men! They never listen.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.