This feedback is a little late but… YOU KILLED LOIS! shock confused shock Not only that, you killed Lois IN A HOLIDAY FIC! shock My first reaction was…well, let’s just say that I wasn’t in a good mood about the story. I mean, YOU KILLED LOIS! shock confused

I took me a full day to calm down enough after part 1 to even read part 2. Then, after reading part 2 the first time, I have to admit that I still didn’t like it. I mean, YOU KILLED LOIS! shock thud

Have I properly conveyed the specific aspect of your story that bothered me? smile

Anyway, after another day to calm down, I was able to re-read the whole story with all of the emotional dampers in place. I was finally able to read the story where my reaction was only; you killed Lois (as opposed to the earlier reaction.)

So, when I could finally read it a bit more dispassionately, I found that I did enjoy it. (Really!) I’ve never seen Pushing Daisies so I don’t have any real connection to those characters. It was an interesting and fun concept. It’s just not what I expected in a holiday fic.

Bob