You know, I did went online after I read the first part and checked out the plot behind Pushing Daisies. And now of course, I have to wonder who will have to die instead of Lois. And isn’t it still dangerous to have the Pie-Maker living in the same city as Lois afterwards…

Anyway, the beginning feels so surreal. I’m pretty sure that means you’re doing an amazing job. And it almost makes me want you doing a worse job, because then I wouldn’t feel this weight on my chest. /goes back to nibbling on finger nails/

And just then I remember a conversation, where, with Charlotte Charles watching, Emerson Cod spoke to the Pie-Maker:

“You and Dead Girl take care of business while I investigate Jordan Major.”

A crazy thread of hope trickles through my gloom, like a beam of sunlight piercing through gray clouds. I’m hoping that Lois’s intuition was on target once again, that her unwarranted leap to a conclusion was correct again. Maybe she was really right when she said, in the Planet newsroom, “This is some sort of scam. There’s probably insurance money in it somewhere.”
Why is Clark hoping it’s an insurance scam? clap clap You know, I love it that the angsty part is over and we’re back to lighthearted fluff. We are back to that, no?

“So, you’re up now, Kent?” she asks. Is it my imagination that there’s a slight emphasis on the word “up”?
*chokes* It’s amazing how you’re pulling this off notworthy

Lois stretches and I can’t help gazing at her lithe body. I almost trigger the x-ray vision but force my eyes to close in time.
Clark!!!! Shocked blush

The rest was so sweet and slow. It really rounded things out and you did an excellent crossover with this.

Iolanthe, that was an extremely intense story. Very well plotted and excellently written. You really need to show us more of your writing.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.