Great, a new part of Veritas! But as always, too short! frown

Are there any questions you'd expect Lois to ask? What would you expect to happen between the two of them on a first meeting?
I would also like to see Lucy asking questions. Her main questions should be: "What is happening here? Why am I stuck in this prison, I have done nothing!" "What the heck is this 9-11 everyone is telling us as the reason why we are held here?" "When did you return from Kongo and what happened to you there?" "Did you get back your job at the Daily Planet? Perry White was devastated when you vanished!" And that´s the moment when Lois should recognize names and all the puzzle pieces start clicking into their places in her brain! The name Clark Kent, Clark´s wallet, the plane that doesn´t exist, Lucy alive and talking about Metropolis, Lois´s parents alive and so on...

Of course, when Lois returns to the agent, they will tell her that all the passengers tell the same story about cities named Metropolis, Gotham, a paper called Daily Planet (perhaps there even was a copy on board of the plane?), but no one knows anything about someone called Superman!

Please keep up this good work and update SOON! I´m waiting and watching the boards all the time! peep peep peep