Ohmigosh! A Lara story! A Lara story for me!
Since she hadn't mentioned who – apart from Bobby Bigmouth – she wanted to see in the story, I immediately considered giving her Batman.
Well, since it is the *Lois and Clark* fanfic boards, I just assumed… Silly me. :p
"And all this time I thought it was so you could have someone to boss around."
Heh. That's exactly why she keeps him around.
But Clark just shrugged, having learned long ago that it was best to let Lois do all the talking in a case like this.
That made me laugh *so* hard. The boy can be taught. laugh
"Clark, do you think it's true?" she cut in abruptly.

"Do I think what's true?" he asked, uncertain what she was referring to so suddenly.
I love that even his quick and agile mind can't keep up with hers. Love, also, that Bobby can sneak into the backseat unnoticed by Clark when his mind is entirely focused on kissing Lois. thumbsup

Thank you, Lara. I love it! I like the angle that they started dating on Christmas Eve, it really would "fit". I love that Clark is keeping track of exactly how long they've been dating. And I know what January 20 is. wink
Someone's been waiting for me, in the dark recesses of an underground cave, on the other side of the bay, in Gotham City and I fear his patience is starting to wear a little thin.
Normally, that would sound a little ominous. But, in this case, I know how much you enjoy pushing his buttons. wink

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis