What a pleasant way to start a day...

after November's two favorite words
LOL!

"But I'm sure we can turn it into something pleasant, if we try just a bit."
Being stuck... in a car... with Clark...? Oh boy, there are a couple of pleasant things that pop into my mind, even without trying too hard...

"Well, if you don't tell them, I sure will," came a man's voice.
Ooooh, so mean of Bobby...

"Free." He opened the door and set one foot outside the Jeep. "This time. But just because I like you kids."
Awwwww!

Clark took a quick peek at his wristwatch. "Three weeks," he began, leaning in closer to Lois with each new word, "five days, three hours, forty-two minutes... "
And another awww!
And I wouldn't have been surprised if Clark had had some sort of inner clock that tells him without having to check his watch wink

And in case anyone wonders, assuming that Lois and Clark starting dating on December 25th, this would mean that this story takes place ("Three weeks, five days, three hours, forty-two minutes" later) on January 20th, 1995.
So that means we missed celebrating their...um... 12th getting-a-couple anniversary? Oh, shoot...

Perhaps not the most exciting date in the history of the world, but one I happen to like nevertheless.
I'm with you there.

Great story, wonderful punchline!

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady