But I was totally expecting this not to surprise you at all - because I thought you knew it was coming.
Hmmm... I don’t remember if you told me about the possible Tank Ending or not. Bad memory... <Giggles> Hmmm.... But now that I think about it more, I do have this vague recollection of you mentioning a Tank Ending. Hmmm.... Well, it must have worked because look at all this feedback you've gotten.

Oh, and I wasn’t upset - just very surprised.
But I did put a note! Shortly after posting it (and seeing the panicky fdk) I went back and added "NOT" to the end -- The End...NOT! <shrug>
I guess I must have been in dense mode then because I just read it as there would eventually be another story coming - not that this wasn’t actually the end. When I read in the FDK thread that it really wasn’t the end, I was so relieved!

I am fascinated by the way TANK has become a Genre in herself ...
Hehe... Tank might take exception to being called a her. (But how would you know if you hadn’t actually seen that somewhere. Interesting though how we sometimes see people.)

DJ, you made me swear, outloud (there were no witnesses, thank goodness), but you made me swear!
NO! James swore? I’m devastated... wink

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~