as an aside:
I am fascinated by the way TANK has become a Genre in herself...
(note gender is based on some sort of gut feeling, from reading some feedback over time, if it is wrong I apologise... but cannot be bothered to check it out)

Living in a family OBSESSED with etymology of words and linguistics in general, it is always fun to see names become verbs and diseases etc. (e.g. to Hoover= to vacuum clean, and others)
My favourite is a type of arthritis: Gameboy thumb...
which is related to repetitive strain injury, "popular" in British kids in the 90's

I have never seen the Adam Sandler movie, but I did see the other one out at the same time (cannot remember title now but had Kate Blanchet and Jim Carey)...

a real TANK ending would be if Clark then went and took a hybrid Nirvana-kryptonite and electrocuted himself, erasing all of his memories of Lois as well, so that they then would begin the whole saga again (right from the pilot), and perhaps we could see if things would happen differently without Lex... confused confused confused
laugh laugh laugh
smile1 smile1

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?