Hey,
I never intended to imply that you wrote Lois in such a way that she did not feel compassion for him and I give you marks for pointing out that it is creepy to have him stalk you but I just thought she would have explained more about how she felt about Luthor at that point in the conversation - more than just what it felt now that he was back. But perhaps you are right not to write that in. The stalking by the ex fiancee and him being psychopathic aside, if Lois did realise and understand how he felt about her or why, I don't think it would be something she would ever share with Clark. I think Clark will always see Lex as incapable of love somehow - which perhaps is a weak point for CK but nevertheless. Maybe I'll write a story and explain it better somehow. Plus, remember, I have not seen Season 3 & 4 though I have a generic idea of what happens in them. I have seen just the Ultrawoman episode out of season three. I never watched the show when it was on air in SL - I had dancing classes.

You write so well - I don't care if it is g rated - you make me want to see the n rated version. blush

Like I said, I don't know why I like the flirting but that line: "I'd fly you anywhere for a kiss on the cheek." Maybe it is the fact that it works on two levels. Maybe it is the fact that it portrays his naughty cheeky side. I cannot resist naughty cheeky men. *sigh*

Anyways don't be too mad at me for disagreeing with you over Lex. I am still waiting for parts 2 and 3 and you are still a great writer.

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au