Before I start this post I need to apologize. So imagine a blonde, blue eyed girl in her early twenties kneeling in front of you all.
Nice image! Now, I'll forgive you alost everything - apart from not posting before Easter.

I truly liked this part, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next, and the one after that, and... You get my meaning.

If he hadn’t been dreaming, Clark would have denied that he wished Lois would be so nice to him in real life.
And I figured Lois for being insecure... I love this. It makes Clark so much more of an imperfect person instead of the perfect superhero.

“And just to remind you: don’t call me daddy, Rebecca.” He started their game to cheer her up.

“Okay, daddy,” she replied lamely and sat up. Clark wrapped his arms around her.
Sweet and funny at the same time. More of this, please!

“So, you’re just a big coward, huh?”
That's my very favourite line of this story.
“Be careful, little lady. Else I might be too afraid to come along with you to school,” he teased her.
And this reply, hmmm. I love to see them bantering like that.

“Sure!” Clark grinned at her. “A dark green one - with *large* yellow teeth. The eyes will be bright red and the expression is going to freeze your blood in your veins the instant you look at it. I always dreamt of something like this.”
clap clap clap

After he had cleaned up, Clark spun into a dark grey suit and searched for the school stuff he had bought for Becca a few weeks ago.
He must've been planning on this for a while. Interesting.

Keep up the good work! (And do it soon! grovel )

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)