What I meant was, that I don't like the kind of elseworlds where Lois and Clark aren't reporters, don't live together or anything like that.
Ah dang - and here I was wondering if you'd read my last story. (joking!! I don't usually like those either)

Just an FYI. It was said in the series that Clark couldn’t lift such things until he was 12 or 13.
I should have picked up on that - sorry. I keep remembering the scene in the first movie where he's like... what? barely 4 years-old and he's lifting the car. Apart from flying which I always remember he doesn't do until he's about 18 in L&C, I tend to forget when he starts being able to do what. I'll look up things more carefully next time, I promise.

A couple of years!? How old did you say she was? I thought she was seven.
This one is entirely my fault. I make that mistake *all the time*.
wallbash wallbash wallbash
In French "une couple d'années" (translated literally into "a couple of years" - and the fact that we use it is probably a bad English to French translation to begin with, but it's a common expression) means whatever number of years you want it to mean and not specifically two years.

And according to LaraMoon's comments, you'll like what is still to come.
Like it? Nooooo! They're going to love it. I think it's absolutely brilliant!! If I could write like *that*, I would start writing novels right this second and stop worrying about what I'm going to do when I stop working in 4 days.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies