Thanks to my wonderful beta-reader LaraMoon, who lightened up my mood in hours of darkness.
awww! You know I'm always here for you. smile I hope the darkness clears up and light comes shining through again real soon. smile You know Becca does that for me - she fills the room with sun and she's not even really here. smile

Cozy was the word that described it best. There was a bunch of smooth pillows around him and underneath his fingers he found velvet skin. Heaven couldn’t be better. Soft lips touched his and trailed across his face. Above these incredible lips there were a beautiful nose and eyes like dark honey. Looking into them was amazingly sweet, but even better was the glance they returned. They were admiring and loving. They virtually caressed every inch of him without having to touch. Dark strands of hair were tickling his chest. For the first time, the face of the woman he encountered in his dreams belonged to a real person. If he hadn’t been dreaming, Clark would have denied that he wished Lois would be so nice to him in real life.
Sorry to quote so much of it - but this is just SO beautiful! It's a wonderful description of a very nice dream. I love that part!!

“Sure!” Clark grinned at her. “A dark green one - with *large* yellow teeth. The eyes will be bright red and the expression is going to freeze your blood in your veins the instant you look at it. I always dreamt of something like this.”

“Daddy, you’re making fun of me,” Becca complained.

“Guilty, your honor!” Clark laughed.
And this is just way too cute! smile He's so great with her and she's so precious. I envy Lois... she's going to end up with the perfect man and the most amazing little girl as a bonus. Yep. I would love to be Lois in this story (the witch part aside... LOL)

Off I go to read the rest so Barbara can post it. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies