Barbara, could you explain what you mean by this? By real elseworld stories? I lost you there. I mean, in a way, aren’t all of our stories elseworld stories? And what would be wrong with her really being Clark’s daughter? (Maybe it lost something in translation?)
I don't usually translate apart from certain words, since that would end up in a horrible English, not just in bad English wink . What I meant was, that I don't like the kind of elseworlds where Lois and Clark aren't reporters, don't live together or anything like that. I didn't like the elseworld of the series and I disliked its second appearance even more.

I particularly like that Lois is Clark's first and only woman. That's just so romantic! ( not that I would dismiss a real man, just because he slept with another woman before me). My Clark should have waited for Lois. For me it's just not the same if Clark has loved another woman so much that they had a child together. Of course this might be interesting as well. But this Clark would still be suffering from his wife's death and that would lead to another story.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oh, pumpkin!” Clark chuckled. “Your grandpa often advised me to be careful not to tell others about myself. When I first went to school, I didn’t exactly have many of my powers, but I was stronger than average. Considerably stronger! Who else was able to lift a fridge?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an FYI. It was said in the series that Clark couldn’t lift such things until he was 12 or 13.
That's the problem with the series, or maybe I'm wrong and it's just a problem with the German translation. I don't know. In "Chip of the old Clark" Clark asked his parents if he carried the sofa when he was at the age of the little boy. (Who is likely to be about Becca's age, maybe a little older) Martha says, that he concentrated mainly on the fridge.

It's the same with flying by the way. It's obviously common assumption that Clark couldn't fly before he was eighteeen. And I remeber that his parents say this in "All shock up". But I also remember, that someone says that he could fly at the age of ten. Though I don't really remebmber the episode. Maybe it's not the same in the English version, but I've never seen a single episode in the original language and if I went through all the scripts for writing this, I'd be busy till Christmas next year. wink

He didn’t envy the guys that would fall for her in a couple of years.

A couple of years!? How old did you say she was? I thought she was seven.
Yeah, sorry. Like I said, I'm not the perfect speaker. I still make mistakes with much and many, though I really now where the difference is. And I should be aware that a couple only means two or three. Going to change that. Not that this is transferred to nfic just because of my stupidity.

Keep up the good work! (And do it soon! )
Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate that.

Thanks for the feedback to all of you. And according to LaraMoon's comments, you'll like what is still to come. laugh

It's never too dark to be cool. cool