Like it? Nooooo! They're going to love it. I think it's absolutely brilliant!! If I could write like *that*, I would start writing novels right this second and stop worrying about what I'm going to do when I stop working in 4 days.
I'm bright red, almost turning into dark black. Don't you write such things, people are going to believe that, Lara! blush blush blush blush blush

Clark: Mom, when did I lift my first
couch?

Martha: Gosh honey, I think you were in junior high (in the States that’s around 12 - 14) before you did any serious lifting. And it was rarely furniture. You leaned more toward kitchen appliances. The freezer, I think.
I don't remember what she says exactly, maybe Tahu, Olympe or any of the others can tell. But I don't remember that she says something about Junior High. But there is no such thing as Junior High in Germany ( we just don't go to school between the age of 12 and 14 goofy )I guess that some of the mistakes in the Series are due to translation.

I'm not upset about you're mentioning. Anyway, since we agreed that everything we write is elseworld, maybe this world's Clark could lift such objects.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool