Waittaminute? 1/1? mecry I hope you're going to have a sequel to this. Several sequels. I have half a million questions after reading this! LOL!

who send that back to me so fast that I'm still very impressed.
hehehe! It's Saturday! wink Besides, it was so good, I read the first few lines and couldn't stop myself. smile

I've said this already, but the relationship between Clark and Becca is just too cute. smile I *love* Clark with kids, he's simply adorable! And she's a pretty wise little 7-year-old girl, which makes it obvious he's been raising her.

He knew at once that he wanted to get acquainted with her. He wouldn’t give up until he knew the secrets under her surface. And a vague inkling told him that he would be totally addicted to her before he even got that knowledge.
I love how you wrote this! smile She's so definitely an addiction to him!

She looked over to another woman that was dressed as if she was constantly hunting down men.
Hunting down men, indeed. And be careful, Clark, you'll be on her hit list, soon enough. hehehe!

I like how the fact that he's caring for Becca is going to affect his future relationship with Lois. And how is that going to affect his becoming Superman, too. Cause he can't be away all the time, he has to be there for her.

I'm loving the possibilities that this opens up!!

Pleeeeeeease, give us more!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies